Below are guidelines that must be followed Univesally for Printheads used for DTF purposes:
1. Humidity must be regulated at ALL times between 50-60% in the room where the Printhead is located in.
2. A minimum of 3 Head Cleans must be performed on a daily basis - even if the printer is not used a lot. The first one must take place prior to the 1st print of the day. An additional Head Clean must be done every hour of continuous printing (never less than 3 per day)
3. The Printhead must be printing daily, even if this only for a few test prints on plain copy paper. The ink must circulate and flow out of the printhead, or it will stagnate/separate and dry, forming costly clogs.
4. The pad of the Capping Station must be moisturized on a daily basis with 5-10 drops of Capping Solution (https://dtgpro.com/cicproduct/dtg-cap.php). Do NOT overflow the part, just keep it moist.
5. The underside of the printhead must be accessed on a weekly basis so that any ink residue is removed from the frame present around the nozzles of the printhead (Do NOT clean the nozzles area - only the frame surrounding it).
6. The external edges of the pad of the Capping Station must be cleaned of any ink residue using a q-tip dipped into Cleaning Solution - daily (https://dtgpro.com/cicproduct/dtg-clean.php)
7. The Wiper Blade must be accessed and cleaned of any ink build-up using a q-tip dipped into Cleaning Solution - daily (https://dtgpro.com/cicproduct/dtg-clean.php)